**** Flu Bug !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Flu Bug !!!

So like everyone else here, you probably have clients coming in and out sick !! We Lysol the hell out of everything !! But sure as crap, everyone here is sick !!! Feel like putting up a sign that says "No Sickie's Allowed" Time for some Hot Toddy's (with Bacardi of course).

For me, I almost wish it was the flu. Last weekend I developed shingles (in my armpit of all places), even though I had the vaccine 2 years ago. So far it's a mild case, but when you start reading about how this illness progresses at times, it's a little scary. Right now I'm waking up each morning thinking "is it going to be better or worse today?" Thankfully, so far it's been progressively better.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
      For me, I almost wish it was the flu. Last weekend I developed shingles (in my armpit of all places), even though I had the vaccine 2 years ago. So far it's a mild case, but when you start reading about how this illness progresses at times, it's a little scary. Right now I'm waking up each morning thinking "is it going to be better or worse today?" Thankfully, so far it's been progressively better.
      I feel for you. Flu is nothing compared to how bad shingles can get.

Comment

Yes, Flu is going around like wild fire and this weekend unfortunately I too fell victim! Fortunately I had taken the Flu shot before so I am back to work today. Now I have to catch up with the piles of work accumulated in 2 days!

I use hand sanitizer and have a bottle for client use as well.
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

I've been fighting it since last Friday, cancelled everybody Saturday. Just when I think I am feeling a little better, a different symptom strikes!

Comment

Flu Bug

I am afraid to read this forum as I might catch a computer virus from it.
            Friends double; family triple. Don't buy an audit for yourself. If someone has to go to jail make sure it is the client. Remember it is only taxes, nothing important.

Comment

Originally posted by mastertaxguy View Post
              I am afraid to read this forum as I might catch a computer virus from it.
              Too late you got it !!!

We here (knock on wood) are doing better. Still some coughing & congestion, but a hell of a lot better.

Comment

Working...
              X