Scanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTS View Post
    I will look for those. There's a couple of things I want to learn, so those will be very helpful.
    Thank you.
    PM me and will provide some sources that helps.
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

ScanSnap S1500

I too have a ScanSnap S1500. I love it. I use all the time. I even use it to make copies when I don't want to get up and go to the copy machine. (lazy me) It even got knocked off the desk and it still works. If you have a problem, you can call Fujitsu and tell them and they will tell you what to do. I have called them twice. Their customer service is so pleasant and helpful and FREE!!!!

Linda, EA

Comment

Originally posted by oceanlovin'ea View Post
        I too have a ScanSnap S1500. I love it. I use all the time. I even use it to make copies when I don't want to get up and go to the copy machine. (lazy me) It even got knocked off the desk and it still works. If you have a problem, you can call Fujitsu and tell them and they will tell you what to do. I have called them twice. Their customer service is so pleasant and helpful and FREE!!!!
        Hi Linda, I am going to enjoy this machine a lot. I experiment with every scan to get familiar with different aspects of it. I can't say enough good things about it and it sounds like you can't either, which is very good!
        Dennis

Comment

Working...
        X