8867 Due Diligence Aid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 8869 Checklist

Would love to take a look at your checklist. Thanks for making it available.

mikemcpc@bellsouth.net

Comment

Please email me a copy - my email yahoo.in@gmail.com

Originally posted by Twin Turbo Z View Post
      We came up with a due diligence aid / (client questionnaire) that compiled some info I found on various forums and what we felt was good for us and our clientele. If anyone is interested in the pdf file, just pm me your email and I will send a copy to you. This is by no means an end all form, but an aid. Feel free to PM me any comments. I also have it in MSWord format if one would like to make changes to it to conform to their practice. Have a great day. Oh yeah, bear with me, I will try to check PM's daily. But it may be every other day or so. Have a great season.
      my Email - yahoo.in@gmail.com

Comment

Would like a copy please..Thank

Originally posted by Twin Turbo Z View Post
        We came up with a due diligence aid / (client questionnaire) that compiled some info I found on various forums and what we felt was good for us and our clientele. If anyone is interested in the pdf file, just pm me your email and I will send a copy to you. This is by no means an end all form, but an aid. Feel free to PM me any comments. I also have it in MSWord format if one would like to make changes to it to conform to their practice. Have a great day. Oh yeah, bear with me, I will try to check PM's daily. But it may be every other day or so. Have a great season.
        My emails is: frankb@libertytax.com

Comment

Working...
        X