Puiblic embarressment-nt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burke View Post
    The website www.opensecrets.org which is sponsored by the Center for Responsive Politics has now posted all four candidates. I tried to input the link for the home page in my prior post, but could not get it to work. And only Clinton and Trump's records were up -- hers in a format I could not decipher. It now appears to have it corrected. Hers is 11 pages. I have not reviewed the other 2 candidates' yet. I have found the easiest way to access is to type "Presidential Candidates Financial Disclosures" into Google, and then click on the opensecrets.org link. You may then select any of the four candidates' information.
    Thank you. As usual your reply posts provide valuable information.

Learn something new about one of the candidates' income. If read their F/S correctly, a majority of their income is classified as "HONORARIUM INCOME".

As you mentioned in your other reply post, I agree that the F/S provide more insight than the form 1040.
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

I was particularly amused at one of the businesses Mr. Johnson was involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by Burke View Post
        I was particularly amused at one of the businesses Mr. Johnson was involved in.
        Yes. Growing area and reports are it is a multi billion dollar business segment
        Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Working...
        X