Simple ira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple ira

A while ago, I read on this board about a question regarding a self-employed person, contributed 12500 to simple IRA for himself, he can still contribute $5500 to a traditional IRA if his AGI is below $59000. But I can't seem to find it. Please help.

Simple

Simple by doing an ADVANCED SEARCH on the site. think it posted 4-11-16. If wrong one below do the search

Primary Forum for posting questions regarding tax issues. Message Board participants can then respond to your questions. You can also respond to questions posted by others. Please use the Contact Us link above for customer support questions.
    Last edited by TAXNJ; 04-20-2016, 02:12 PM.
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

TAXNJ: Unfortunately the link that was given was for SEP not Simple IRA
      I have been searching as well for Simple IRA and have not found yet

Sandy

Comment

Where is ORIGINAL POSTER?

Originally posted by S T View Post
        TAXNJ: Unfortunately the link that was given was for SEP not Simple IRA
        I have been searching as well for Simple IRA and have not found yet

Sandy
        Where is ORIGINAL POSTER? Still interested and are you doing any search?

ST - Is this it ? Your post! Any more search might have to bill Original Poster if not participating ��

Primary Forum for posting questions regarding tax issues. Message Board participants can then respond to your questions. You can also respond to questions posted by others. Please use the Contact Us link above for customer support questions.
        Last edited by TAXNJ; 04-21-2016, 06:44 AM.
        Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by MANDAN View Post
          A while ago, I read on this board about a question regarding a self-employed person, contributed 12500 to simple IRA for himself, he can still contribute $5500 to a traditional IRA if his AGI is below $59000. But I can't seem to find it. Please help.
          Virtually any individual who has not yet reached age 70½ can contribute to an IRA as long as he/she has compensation. See IRC §219(f)(1) for the definition of compensation. That's the answer to the question you posted. It may not be the answer to the question you intended.

Comment

Working...
          X