Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John of PA (Off-topic)

John,

I have been wondering since Father's Day how you enjoyed your dinner at PF Changs? I gave you a thumbs up on it and hope it turned out OK.

Dennis

Originally posted by DTS
    John,

I have been wondering since Father's Day how you enjoyed your dinner at PF Changs? I gave you a thumbs up on it and hope it turned out OK.

Dennis
    Hope your having a good summer, DTS. Overall I enjoyed it very much. The PROS were the food was fresh and home made right there, which is rare for a Chinease Restaurant. The waitress ask if there are any concerns such as alergies, and they really are concerned (again rare). They have a Gluten-Free menu if you wish (again rare). The service was good. The only CON was it is a noisey upbeat atmosphere, like a sports bar, rather than quiet dining. I will go back, and I feel fortunate that we have one near us. May I add that this weekend I saw the movie Documentary at the movie theatre "Who Killed the Electric Car". It was facinating. My 10 year old daughter cried when it showed GM crushing all the electrics they built, these were cars in which there was a waiting list of 4,000 people to get one. One can see the preview by typing in Google "Who Killed the Electric Car".

Comment

Working...
    X