IRS may cut lawyers who audit the rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    He sure is popular in the polls, isn't he?
    See that is the difference between you and me . You want the leader of the free world to be popular and I want them to be able to make the tough decisions.

Lincoln had unpoplar views but look how that all turned out. I guess he should have been impeached as well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]
      Originally posted by veritas

Ummm. Which war did the democrats start based on lies perpetuated by the president, white house staff, and party?
      That would be the Vietnam War, that messy bit of business in SE Asia. Tonken gulf and all.
      In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
      Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

Originally posted by sea-tax
        See that is the difference between you and me . You want the leader of the free world to be popular and I want them to be able to make the tough decisions.

Lincoln had unpoplar views but look how that all turned out. I guess he should have been impeached as well.

If you're suggesting that Bush should be impeached, I agree with you. To clarify, let's call it his "job approval" not "popularity" According to Gallup, it's at 37%, which means that fewer than 4 in 10 approve of his performance as President.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]
          Originally posted by veritas

Read the post again carefully again, and don't quit your day job to become a history professor just yet.
          Thank you I read it again. I could add the dems are pretty good at bombing pill factories. And is it necessary to be demeaning?

Comment

Working...
          X