Acceptance in NC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acceptance in NC?

Just curious, I have gotten no acceptances from NC yet, they are just showing transmitted to Agency (ATX) my oldest one is now 6 days old. Anyone got any acceptances from NC yet? These return were accepted by Federal pretty quick, and I'm sure NC is not a problem, just concerned that I have no acceptances from them yet.

I thought NC was not turning their system on until Jan 28. I believe I read this somewhere in my travels.

Comment

Oh, ok, maybe that is why! Thanks!

Comment

NCDOR is always slow

Not having NCDOR accept efiled tax returns on January 27th is hardly on my worry list.

They are often several days slower than IRS, and there was that "blizzard" in Raleigh last weekend.

Heck, the NCDOR did not even get around to posting its 2015 tax forms and instructions online until the second week in January of this year. . .

(I'm surprised you even have returns to file. . .doubt if I will have any ready to transmit prior to Valentine's Day. Quite a difference from when the EITC crowd was beating down the doors at the store-front tax offices where I worked for a couple of years!)

On a reasonably serious note: Aren't you a bit concerned about the early-filers later getting a W2 they had forgotten about, or perhaps same for unemployment benefits, or even worse some of those darn Obama-care forms?? For many of my clients, most of their "important" tax information does not even become available until close to March 1st and often later.

FE

Comment

Working...
        X