Suggestion for the Board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for the Board.

It would be really nice if there were a "back to message board" or some such link at the bottoom of each thread, if the thread is long you have to scroll back up to the top to move on to another thread.

Thanks for all the hard work Tax Book!

There is...

Safire,

There is a way to get back to the main message board. When you are in a post and you want to get back to the main message board, just click on the "message board" at the top of the screen and that will take you back.

A friend taught me that.

Dennis

Comment

Another way is to simply click your "back" button on your internet browser screen.

Comment

message board

There is a way to get back to the main message board. When you are in a post and you want to get back to the main message board, just click on the "message board" at the top of the screen and that will take you back.
        Sounds like good advice Dennis, but you still have to scroll up to the top of the screen in order to click on the "message board"

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees
          Another way is to simply click your "back" button on your internet browser screen.
          The problem with the browser "back" button/arrow is that your reading of the message does not "dim" (record read) on the main form board.

Comment

give a poke

>>you still have to scroll up to the top of the screen<<

Nope--just give a poke to that key labeled "home." The keyboard is very fast and I use it a lot (especially since I can never find the mouse anymore now that I got a wireless). Things like ALT-back arrow instead of the browser button. <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/126449/>

Comment

thanks jainen!

I knew that trick for working within programs, had no idea it worked on browser pages.

Comment

Working...
              X