Code A unaffordable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code A unaffordable

Anybody have a spreadsheet they would like to share? One that calculates whether tp qualifies for the code A.

Greatly Appreciate,
    Larry

I'm Trying

I am trying to attach an Excel Spreadsheet I found but it keeps telling me the file is invalid. Anyone know what file type to use? XLS, XLSX, XXXXXLLLLLXXXXSSS!!!????

Here is the link, see if this works: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ce5zeA&cad=rja
    Circular 230 Disclosure:

Don't even think about using the information in this message!

Comment

Won't Let me attach a file

I know Tax Guy Bill is going to upload my updated file to his web site. www.PrideTaxPreparation.com He has not updated it yet but he is going to.

Dusty

Comment

Dusty himself

There is Dusty himself; I stole your thunder sir. Let's give this man a hand please!
        Circular 230 Disclosure:

Don't even think about using the information in this message!

Comment

There are plenty of calculators on the internet, so easy even a taxpayer could do it!

Federal penalties for being uninsured no longer apply since 2019, but some states are implementing their own coverage mandates. Find more info here.
          "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

I just uploaded Dusty's 2015 sheet.

My sheets are still the 2014 version, so I still need to update them.

If the taxpayer has access to employer insurance, you will need to use mine (or another online version).

Comment

Thanks Bill

Saves me having to e-mail it to a lot of people.

So far I have not had any that had access to employer insurance but I will use yours when that time comes.

If the taxpayer has access to employer insurance, you will need to use mine (or another online version).

Dusty

Comment

Correction

I just sent Bill an updated spreadsheet. I did not realize the one set of numbers changed. Give him time to update it then download again.

Dusty

Comment

Thanks to ALL

Thanks to everyone's input. I updated my forms with the new spreadsheets.

Larry

Comment

Working...
                  X