1120S late file penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1120S late file penalty

Can anyone point me to the earlier discussion about relief from failure to file penalty for 1120S?

10-31-13

Originally posted by EA92 View Post
    Can anyone point me to the earlier discussion about relief from failure to file penalty for 1120S?
    10-31-13 by Poster LUKE

easy to find by search
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by TAXNJ View Post
      10-31-13 by Poster LUKE

easy to find by search

Not always. I am a relatively new user to this forum, but long-time experienced software user. Every time I try to use "search" here, the captcha displays only for an instant then disappears, so I can never complete the search. I use Firefox, do not have this problem at other web sites.
      "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

Change

Originally posted by Rapid Robert View Post
        Not always. I am a relatively new user to this forum, but long-time experienced software user. Every time I try to use "search" here, the captcha displays only for an instant then disappears, so I can never complete the search. I use Firefox, do not have this problem at other web sites.
        Try another other than Firefox when using the site or do a post and someone will post a reply to title and date to help out.

TBF is a good site and always improving and free.
        Last edited by TAXNJ; 11-22-2015, 09:48 PM.
        Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Working...
        X