Self-Prepared Mess & IRS CP2501 on my doorstep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fubar

Barbara, you're probably correct on letters 1 & 2. BAR represents "beyond all recognition."

We have a geographical connection in Franklin County, TN -- Cowan and Sewanee are close and I used to live in Winchester (even closer).

You can tell me where you're from geographically if you're comfortable in doing so. I have extended dinner invitations to meet on I-24 in Manchester if you're ever coming through. This has allowed me to meet a couple of TTB message board people over the last couple years. Just let me know at 931-723-5022 and Callie and I will meet you out there. We can tell which restaurants in our town are tolerable...

Sounds like you have a very interesting customer. They buy the house on the bluff overlooking the town, but only want to pay meager compensation to any other professional. I've got a big problem with people who want to reap where they haven't sown.

Regards,

Ron Jordan (Snag)

Comment

IMHO, you don't really have a client here....I wouldn't spend another minute of your valuable time until you got some serious money upfront..BTW, I think $60 is way too cheap for IRS problem resolution work....But that's just me talking!!.

Comment

Working...
      X