Ordering Transcripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering Transcripts

Will create a new thread from the large one earlier.

Is there a way a client can order such a transcript from the IRS online without having to use the telephone? Nina Olsen's report said the IRS hung up on 8.8 million callers during the filing season - an increase of some 1500 per cent.

These banks are forcing the issue and don't want to go to the trouble themselves so they try to put the responsibility on the borrower. And, of course, the borrower comes to us because he doesn't know what to do. This is happening more and more with banks, similar to the new "medallion signature" which is beginning to be a condition as well.

I personally set up and account and was able to view them but....

I personally set up and account about 3 months ago and was able to view my transcripts but I see the IRS has now made it unavailable. One needs to mail in now. Anyone know how many times for a single TY a TP can order transcripts? Can a TP order 2014 transcripts say 3 times?

Comment

If you get a POA you can get the transcript through eservices. This would be faster than the TP sending a transcript form to the IRS. I would charge for the service. It takes at least a week for the POA to get into the system once you fax it and you need to keep checking EServices because the IRS will not notify you when their input is completed.
      Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Working...
      X