Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo! Snag! Please come home--All is forgiven.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo! Snag! Please come home--All is forgiven.

Where you at?

C'mon back. I'm over it. You weren't that bad and ah been dissed lots worse by my other half. Besides, some of that post was a little bit rubbish-worthy.

How 'bout postin' somethin' to get an argument started. It's gettin' kinda slow around here.

Snag

Also wondering if you were on vacation.

JG
    JG

Comment

Alive and Well

Have been here along, but very busy. I don't think I've been on the board for at least a month. I'm still here, and doing several posts early this morning.

I'm wondering if y'all have the same problem I do about the "off-season." Everyone leaves me alone during tax season, and piles up requirements. Non-tax accounting problems. Honey-do lists. Family obligations. Repairs around the House. All this stuff starts at exactly April 16th. Can'tcha hear it now? "Ron is through with taxes now so we'll get him to catch up with...."

Guys and Gals, I'll tell you this. The vision of Tax Professionals sitting back in an easy chair and sipping on Coronas during the "off season" is a MYTH.

Yea, I'm still around - but doing everything except taxes. And humbled that some of you cared enough to ask....

Comment

Welcome Back

Snags,

Glad you are back!! We missed you!

I don't know about the "Honey Dos" but it seems like some of my clients do, as I am being plagued by off tax season can you do this or that. Guess it is good for business and a few extra dollars, but darn I am still working extensions. will I ever get a vacation??

Sandy

Comment

Hi Snag,

Good to hear from you. I don't have a Honey-do list on April 16th, but a house and garden that just scream for TLC plus quite some work in my office left. Don't have anyone to share the physical burden with, so it's all up to me. What a freedom.

Gabriele

Comment

Working...
          X