Free Win 10 Download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Win 10 Download?

I read on this board under a different topic that MS will allow a Free download of their Win 10 product for those PC's that have 7 & 8. Its my understanding that free download is valid for 12 months then your Win 10 will expire unless you pay MS. Is that correct?

Answer

Answer can be found on the Microsoft web-site for the how, when, where, what.
    Last edited by TAXNJ; 04-25-2015, 08:42 AM.
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
      I read on this board under a different topic that MS will allow a Free download of their Win 10 product for those PC's that have 7 & 8. Its my understanding that free download is valid for 12 months then your Win 10 will expire unless you pay MS. Is that correct?
      From Microsoft Website:

Free Upgrade Offer*
      Great news! We will offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 for qualified new or existing Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices that upgrade in the first year! And even better: once a qualified Windows device is upgraded to Windows 10, we will continue to keep it up to date for the supported lifetime of the device, keeping it more secure, and introducing new features and functionality over time – for no additional charge. Sign up with your email today, and we will send you more information about Windows 10 and the upgrade offer in the coming months.

Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.
      Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Working...
      X