Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROTH EXCESS CONTRIBUTIONS FOR 14 YEARS! Regular tax & 6% tax too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww

Originally posted by Burke View Post
    Rita, baby, you been gone too long.......
    Thank you, I appreciate that. You probably just saved the life of my client who dropped off on his way to the golf course. In his little shorts and it's 77 degrees outside and I hate that guy I hope he pulls a muscle and it rains on him.
    If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

worth a LAUGH out loud!

Originally posted by BP. View Post
      Just be careful if you do your waiting in a bar . . . the 2 at 10 (pm) can become a 10 at 2 (am.)
      Oh, that was worth this belly laugh . . . good thing I have a home office.
      I come home before 2. Maybe I'll find the 8 at 8!!

Comment

You should wish he has his best game ever.
        He will begin to think he's really getting good at it and he just needs more time on the course to improve his skills.
        That will cause him to waste even more time and money on the course, snazzy golf wear, equipment, lessons, etc.
        Eventually this silly dream will bankrupt him well before he finally realizes he's never going to turn pro.
        THEN you will truly have your revenge.
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

come to florida

Originally posted by RitaB View Post
          Thank you, I appreciate that. You probably just saved the life of my client who dropped off on his way to the golf course. In his little shorts and it's 77 degrees outside and I hate that guy I hope he pulls a muscle and it rains on him.
          Oh, you'd be fun to wait for 8 with! Let's get back to work. I'm having too much fun!

Comment

Well, there ya go

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
            You should wish he has his best game ever.
            He will begin to think he's really getting good at it and he just needs more time on the course to improve his skills.
            That will cause him to waste even more time and money on the course, snazzy golf wear, equipment, lessons, etc.
            Eventually this silly dream will bankrupt him well before he finally realizes he's never going to turn pro.
            THEN you will truly have your revenge.
            John, you are truly wise. Thank you for thinking it thru...

Originally posted by sandigi View Post
            Oh, you'd be fun to wait for 8 with! Let's get back to work. I'm having too much fun!
            I'm on my way...
            If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X