No announcement yet.

"Off-topic" subject matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the board be available for any topic. The users alway have the ability to be selectvie in what they read.

Comment

Unpollableness

I cannot decide whether off-topic subjects can be as acceptable as on-subject subjects.

How about those Miami Heat!
      JG

Comment

Topic

I like it as it is . I look mostly for situations that I feel I may encounter,
        however civility should be the order and insults are best left out.

Comment

If it's not broke,

don't fix it.

I like this board just like it is. I have always been selective in the posts I read, mainly due to time. If someone doesn't want to read on off the subject post, they don't have to read it.

That doesn't mean that they shouldn't be allowed.

I too agree that networking and talking to others in the business about different aspects of their business is very helpful to all of us.

So please just leave the board as it is. We can do our own screening of what we read.

Linda F

Comment

Originally posted by Linda F
            If its not broke don't fix it.
            Well... they could improve the forum (like some others I visit) where at the bottom of the message board listing they could show who and how many are presently on the board.

Comment

On that note I wish we could upload larger files. I have found some very interesting documents but they are to large to upload.

Comment

Originally posted by veritas
                On that note I wish we could upload larger files. I have found some very interesting documents but they are to large to upload.
                I would certainly 2nd that motion. 40k limit is ridiculously low. I tried to upload a 4 page tax return "example" and had to break it down to 4 files to upload one file (page) at a time. Allowing larger files could allow is to share example worksheets and forms.

Great idea Veritas!!

Comment

Working...
                X