Employer Stock/401k withdrawal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobey
    Old Jack: You shouldn't be afraid of abbreviations. Abbreviations are our friends. (AAOF).

BTW OJ: Do you have a source reference on your previous posting regarding "employees contribution" amount?

I jsut aobut deid lahguing wehn I raed yuor psot! I cdnuolt bleviee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht you was syanig wtih yuor abbrvetaiions.

I cna’t rembeemr jsut wehre I raed taht the deefarl was olny for the employee poirton, however, olny the retmireent paln that isesus the 1099R can mkae taht deternmitaion. Keep bringing us the abbrvetaiion ltteers (KBUTAL).

Comment

Thanks Bill, I've checked both the links you've provided and found them very helpful - looks like I was wrong in my interpritation and advice. I'll have to get out my SP&K (salt pepper and ketchup) and eat some crow! The FPA Journal gives code references as well. I'll check them out.

Comment

pub575

says that an NUA may be distributed only on the employee contribution portion of stock if the distribution is NOT a lump sum. FILLN (found it late last night)

Comment

Originally posted by OldJack
          I jsut aobut deid lahguing wehn I raed yuor psot! I cdnuolt bleviee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht you was syanig wtih yuor abbrvetaiions.
          Thhanks fro profing tht speling doen't mater. I amm tha wourlds wurst spelllar.

Comment

Working...
          X