Proseries Partnership return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proseries Partnership return

I just completed a 1065 for an LLC with two partners. I see that the guaranteed payments to partners will correctly be subject to Self-Employment tax. However, the Ordinary Business Income is only on line 1. The CPA last year also put each partner's amount as subject to Self-employment. I went through the forms etc., and would need to override my forms to get that amount to be included in Self-Employment. So, do I also include the Ordinary income amount in SE?

Form 1065 isn't due till April 15th, correct?

Form 1065 isn't due till April 15th, correct?

Comment

That is correct. It is not due yet. However, I am pushing to get it done so that can get the K-1's to the TP's so they may file their personal 1040's on time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Openfire View Post
        I just completed a 1065 for an LLC with two partners. I see that the guaranteed payments to partners will correctly be subject to Self-Employment tax. However, the Ordinary Business Income is only on line 1. The CPA last year also put each partner's amount as subject to Self-employment. I went through the forms etc., and would need to override my forms to get that amount to be included in Self-Employment. So, do I also include the Ordinary income amount in SE?
        You need to check the general box on Schedule K1 worksheet to have it flow to line 14 on K1.

Comment

Kathy, you fixed my world. Thank you!

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X