marketplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marketplace

What do the forms look like when people buy from the marketplace? Is it a dhhs 1099?

I think you may be referring to Form 1095-A?

Comment

OK not had anyone that purchased from Marketplace yet this year. I have a client now that did. Is it correct that anyone that bought insurance from the marketplace should have gotten a 1095A? Because he says he did not. He gets many 1099s associated with his partnership with the wrong number. He got a 1099 from DHHS--could be business related income---but thought may be the marketplace thing?????
      Last edited by Super Mom; 02-28-2015, 10:21 AM.

Comment

He can go back on the marketplace website and access his account, and the 1095A should be there so that he could print it off. It is an 8 1/2 X 11 inch full size sheet of paper, with the premium information on it. The DHHS 1099 is definitely something else.
        Last edited by Burke; 02-28-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks SO much Burke, that is a BIG help! Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Mom View Post
            OK not had anyone that purchased from Marketplace yet this year. I have a client now that did. Is it correct that anyone that bought insurance from the marketplace should have gotten a 1095A? Because he says he did not. He gets many 1099s associated with his partnership with the wrong number. He got a 1099 from DHHS--could be business related income---but thought may be the marketplace thing?????
            It's possible he went to the Marketplace and found out he qualified for Medicaid policy. In that case no 1095-A is issued.

Comment

Working...
            X