Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMI Publication "What's New"

I received a few days ago a new TMI publication "What's New for 2014."

Guys and Gals, this is an idea whose time has come. There is more new information this season than ever before. And the 1040 and Small Business editions DO have relevant information, but it has to be "shoe-horned" into sections already cramped for space. We have always had an entire section devoted to "What's New" every year, but even still, the information still has to be addressed in the mainstream of other diction contained in the other sections.

This new publication contains comprehensive and coherent discussions about the new topics. I hope all of you will avail yourselves of this new effort by TMI. I want to thank the developers and authors at TMI for this new publication.

I have edited this post to display the correct title of the publication "What's New - In Depth".
    Last edited by Snaggletooth; 01-24-2015, 10:06 PM.

How to get this pub

I tried to find this pub in Google with no luck. I welcome any new info that will help with all the changes in 2014. I have read so much on everything, but always look for something that is more understandable, etc. Can you lead me in the right direction to find/get this pub? Thanks a lot in advance.....

Ruth C

Comment

The TaxBook What's New In-Depth

Originally posted by ruthc View Post
      I tried to find this pub in Google with no luck. I welcome any new info that will help with all the changes in 2014. I have read so much on everything, but always look for something that is more understandable, etc. Can you lead me in the right direction to find/get this pub? Thanks a lot in advance.....

Ruth C
      This is a new edition of the The Tax Book that specifically addresses new stuff:

TheTaxBook is the #1 fast-answer tax publication in America. Our publications provide fast answers to tax questions for tax practitioners!

BMK
      Burton M. Koss
      koss@usakoss.net

Comment

Thanks a lot!

I have gotten that book for the last 2 years and thought I ordered it for 2014. That is why I thought you were talking about another pub. After reading your response I checked to make sure I had ordered it because I figured after you said you got one already I thought I should have it by now too. I found I did not order it for 2014. Thanks so much for your post. I am going to call them first thing in the morning to order. Yes, those pubs are excellent. I always read that before going over the manual.

Ruth C

Comment

Working...
        X