Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is FREE IRS CPE webinars back?

Yes!

I think they might be having more than usual right now. I just finished watching 2 IRS seminars on ACA this week. One gave 1 CPE and the other gave 2 CPEs. The one you attached is for 1 CPE. We might as well take advantage of them while they last!

Ruth C

Comment

Ruth, how did you find out about those 2 IRS seminars?

Originally posted by ruthc View Post
      I think they might be having more than usual right now. I just finished watching 2 IRS seminars on ACA this week. One gave 1 CPE and the other gave 2 CPEs. The one you attached is for 1 CPE. We might as well take advantage of them while they last!

Ruth C
      I usually get an email from: SBSE Webinars. The Webinar on Feb 11th is the only notification I received from SBSE for 2015.

Comment

Ruthc..... can you still view those ACA webinars now?

Ruthc

Can you still view those ACA webinars now? I know you can't get CE hour credit for it, but can you still view them? If so can you provide a link please?
        Thanks.

Comment

IRS Video Portal

Originally posted by nwtaxlady View Post
          Ruthc

Can you still view those ACA webinars now? I know you can't get CE hour credit for it, but can you still view them? If so can you provide a link please?
          Thanks.
          The link below I believe is the "IRS Video Portal". Based on this website, the ACA webinar was back in Sept 2014. If this is the same one Ruth, I was not aware the IRS still gave out CE's or CPE's after the live presentation date and on the IRS Video Portal

Comment

I've watched pre-recorded webinars where they clearly are reusing an older webinar and had live Q&A afterwards. So it's live, in that they have it scheduled for a certain time and I got CE for it. And old, in that it was an old one they reused, other than Q&A.

Comment

Use IRS website

Usually I will get an email from the IRS. I found these on the IRS site showing all their seminars. These were listed. They could have been shown last year, but they are giving CEs for them. They did not say they were a repeat of prior seminars. But they were hosted by the IRS Stakeholder Liaison Field-Central & Western areas of the Sm Bus Division.

1. Affordable Care Act (ACA) Webinar - Internal Revenue Code Section 5000A - Individual Shared Responsibility Provision
              2. 2014 Affordable Care Act Tax Provisions

I would continue to check the website for any future seminars because it appears some may not be emailed to us.

Hope this helped.

Ruth

Comment

Seminars wer not repeats

I am not completed positive, but I checked the papers that they supplied and they were dated 2015 so I do not think these seminars were repeats.

Ruth

Comment

Working...
                X