Best Valued 1099-Misc Vendors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Valued 1099-Misc Vendors?

Who do you use for your 1099-misc vendors and if possible include their fees and website.

I use http://www.efile4biz.com/ It's 3.95 per form efiled and delivered

Comment

Originally posted by AZ-Tax View Post
      Who do you use for your 1099-misc vendors and if possible include their fees and website.
      I use eFile4Biz, which charges $3.95 each for low volume. (There are volume discounts, but I only have a few to send.)
      --
      James C. Samans ("Jamie")

Comment

I've been using filetaxes.com, but they were bought out by Yearli and seem to have a new fee structure. Looks like I'll be taking a look at efile4biz this year.

Comment

Just FYI, I stopped by the local IRS to get some forms and the place was empty except for a security guard, who advised they were telling people to go to Staples/Office Max etc as the IRS -- due to budget cuts -- was no longer supplying them. Or to download them from the website. So that means, forms printed off the Internet will not be in red format. Works for me.

Comment

You still can order IRS forms online to get the red.

Comment

Originally posted by kamckinley View Post
              I've been using filetaxes.com, but they were bought out by Yearli and seem to have a new fee structure. Looks like I'll be taking a look at efile4biz this year.
              I used them. It was $4.99 each for the few I did, all filed and delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Justataxguy View Post
                I used them. It was $4.99 each for the few I did, all filed and delivered.
                Thanks for the update. I just took another look and you can still be a "basic" member and file individual forms for $4.99. They have annual subscriptions that may be cheaper for people who do a high volume, but for the few 1099s and W2s I do, Yearli still works great.

Comment

I use esmartpayroll.com . I've done a couple of 1099-Misc this year. They charged $5. I printed off the form and mailed it myself. I think they charged 2.95 more to do that for you.

Linda, EA

Comment

Have been for 3 years...

I use eFile4Biz

RFK

Comment

efilemyforms.com

eFileMyForms is trusted by nearly 30,000 businesses, individuals and CPAs for their 1099, W-2 and ACA filing needs. Contact us today.

$2.99 efile only
                      $3.49 print, mail, efile

For my clients who only have me, or their wife, I do the efile only.
                      For the ones to be mailed, I do the $3.49 version.
                      They will print and mail to the recipient.
                      e-file to IRS before the filing date.

This is the first year I've tried online filing and don't have another vendor to compare to regarding ease of use.

Comment

efilemyforms.com e-files just before deadline

I forgot to mention that you can make changes on this site, which is nice in case you find an error.

"When does eFileMyForms file my forms with the IRS/SSA?
                        eFileMyForms files your data electronically with the IRS/SSA on or before the March 31st electronic filing deadline. You can edit your forms until such time that they are electronically submitted to the IRS/SSA ."

Comment

Working...
                        X