Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Affordable Care Act - The Tax University?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received an email advertising a course on The Affordable Care Act by The Tax University for $49.00. I still think I lack a certain amount of education on this subject but I am not familiar with this business. Can anybody add any information about this course supplier? Anybody have any information on them?

I would suggest that you not use them if you are uncomfortable with them. I use CPElink for most of my credits.
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

Beware of ACA info providers who tout their cheap price! Most of them are powerpoint presentation that you can get in the public domain.
      Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

I have attended and taken ACA courses. I learned more from reading the instructions on Forms 8965, 8962 and
        publication 5157 than taking the courses.

Comment

Pub 5157

What great Pub. Answered a lot of my questions. The Pub is designed for VITA people.
          This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
          X