AFSP voluntary continuing education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFSP voluntary continuing education

Has anyone obtained the certification for the voluntary AFSP program? If so, where did you obtain the ce/test? My inbox is full of offers every day from numerous vendors....how can I choose?

I'm doing it through NATP.
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

This only applies to Unenrolled preparers, correct?

Comment

Contact Tax Materials, Inc!

We provide an online course to receive the AFSP certification. You can take the course unlimited times until you pass. It is offered as a PDF, so you can save to your desktop or print at your convenience. We are a provider so once you pass, we will upload your info to the IRS and you will be certified (assuming you don't need any additional CPE).

You also receive free CPE when purchasing TheTaxBook publications, so you probably already have access the content if you wanted to check it out before purchasing the hours required to take the exam. Click here: http://thetaxbook.com/tr_afsp_overview.asp for more information.

Depending on when/how you order the price to take the 6 hour course is around $48 or less.

Contact us via email (info@thetaxbook.com) or phone (866-919-5277) for additional questions or if interested.

Thank you so much for considering using our online CPE courses.
        Jake Meyer
        jacob@thetaxbook.com

Comment

Working...
        X