Need cloud storage suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need cloud storage suggestions

I guess I am looking for a service for which I can have password protection to all folders. I have folder for which I desire certain people to access certain folders via password. I currently use Dropbox but I believe my Dropbox folders sit on my C drive for which any PC I allow Dropbox on can view the folders w/o password. I wouldn't mind that if it only had password protection but its my understanding that I cannot allow a 2nd Dropbox on the same PC. Its also my understanding with a Cloud, my folders will sit on the Clouds server. Any suggestions on low priced cloud programs OR another free service similar to Dropbox?

I have tax practice, bookkeeping, P&C agency and then my personal folders. I would like to have my spouse access my personal folders on her PC and my bookkeeper to access bookkeeping folders etc.

I don't know what software you use but Drake offers a secure portal service.
    In other words, a democratic government is the only one in which those who vote for a tax can escape the obligation to pay it.
    Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

OneDrive for Business from Microsoft might work for this. It comes as a part of the Office 365 small business suite. You can have access to it through your computer's file system (Windows Explorer) and online. You can also give access to specific folders to others. I've not used this part so I don't know any limitations. Just a though, hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
      X