Fixed Asset Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed Asset Manager

We have been using ATX's Fixed Asset Manager for our clients, for both financial reporting and for tax reporting. We need a separate fixed asset manager apart from the tax software because of all the "other" stuff that we do with fixed assets, such as personal property reporting, book vs tax, etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to other software that we can look at? QuickBooks fixed asset manager is not strong enough for our purposes and would prefer not to have any software attached to an accounting package.

Thanks for any help.

Why can't you create a new client in ATX, call it anything you want, and run the info through it?
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

We are wanting to get rid of ATX entirely. So looking for a new fixed asset software. Hope that there are others that use a stand-alone fixed asset package and can give a recommendation.

Comment

I use Creative Solution Fixed Asset Program. Probably too expensive. Not sure what I pay. 800-968-0600

Search the internet............ look at reviews for each.

I know, I'm not very helpful,,,,,sorry.
        Last edited by BOB W; 08-12-2014, 03:37 PM.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

LOOK AT THIS SITE.......

Fixed Asset Pro is the affordable fixed asset management and depreciation software system for small and mid-sized businesses. Prepare tax and financial reports, calculate depreciation, and much more.

Comment

Thanks! Will look at them, and I also have Asset Keeper from Pro-ware to demo. Will find something soon!

Comment

ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager

I use ProSeries, and I shouldn't admit this, but haven't used the FA manager. Wondering if anyone has any comments on the ProSeries FA Manager. Thanks.

Comment

Don't know what I would do without F/A program. It makes controling each client in a simple one place location controlled by menu choices. My program ties into my GL and post monthly dep/amort $ each month based on new and prior assets set up in their file.

I know some use excel, but then they have individual files for each client on their Desk Top, always a potential computer problem.

Comment

Working...
                X