something has to be filed by July 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something has to be filed by July 31

Ok....I really am drawing a complete blank tonight. I know that last year I had to fill out a form and send in $1. But I can't remember the form number. Someone please help me out.

Linda, EA

Originally posted by oceanlovin'ea View Post
    Ok....I really am drawing a complete blank tonight. I know that last year I had to fill out a form and send in $1. But I can't remember the form number. Someone please help me out.

Linda, EA
    Could this be it?

"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Hi Linda, Thanks for your post - as I would have forgotten as well.

It is form 720 that we filed last year, the rules are as confusing as ever, so guess I will complete and just send them the $1 - actually now looks like $ 2

Sandy

Comment

thanks

I sent $2 last year and they sent $1 back to me. It made me laugh. How cost effective was that?

Linda, EA

Comment

Quarterly??

The title of the form is "Quarterly"......I thought we just did it one time????

Linda, EA

Comment

Yes - $2

The fee is up to $2.00 now. You are right, Sandy.

I had scanned last year's report and saved it. I found it finally. Now we will see if next July I remember that I have it saved in Scandisk and look it up and see what the form number. I can't remember yesterday.....forget last year.

Linda, EA

Comment

never heard of this.

My S corporation reimburses me for health insurance coverage (medicare B and supplemental plan). But this is not self insurance as I understand it.

I looked at the link John provided, and none of the items listed under "Plans subject to the fee" fit this situation.
              ChEAr$,
              Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Working...
              X