PTIN. Org?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTIN. Org?

Received an email from PTIN. Org. Didn't open it. Anybody know what this is?

Here is what HRB has to say:

This is a direct quote from the Block website for preparers; it might be the same link you are referring to:

"We have been made aware of a business solicitation being sent to H&R Block registered tax preparers. This email looks like an official communication notifying the PTIN holder that their "personalized, heavy stock, gold leaf, raised seal PTIN certificate is now available." It then provides a link to request the certificate. Please do not open any links on this email as it is not affiliated with HRB or the IRS."

Comment

Totally useless junk. Stay away!
      Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

this is a company that charges you for PTIN related services that the IRS does for free.
        Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Comment

PTIN.org

If you want a pretty certificate with your PTIN on it, they will sell it to you. If I wanted one I would use Word and do my own. BFD.

Comment

PTIN Search

This is one queston that definitely could have been answered by searching very recent threads. Does anyone take advantage of searching prior to starting another thread?

Comment

Answer

Originally posted by ruthc View Post
              This is one queston that definitely could have been answered by searching very recent threads. Does anyone take advantage of searching prior to starting another thread?
              Obviously NOT. . .

FE

Comment

Working...
              X