Do You Want Smilies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You Want Smilies?

Poll is VOID Bees Knees said he voted more than once. Who would like to see and use smilies on this forum? If you want smilies let it be know here and maybe those that have the control can turn them on for us.
    Yes, turn on smilies
    50.00%
    No, I don't like the things
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by OldJack; 05-12-2006, 01:36 PM.

OK Old Jack. I confess. I voted 6 times for no. So subtract 5 from the no column (I still get one vote), and assuming no one else cheated, there you have your true results.

Of course, nobody else would ever think of cheating, right?
    Last edited by Bees Knees; 05-12-2006, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Cool

That's a cool feature! Now, if we could only vote on what we think the IRS meant when it said ...

Comment

Originally posted by OldJack
        Who would like to see and use smilies on this forum? If you want smilies let it be know here and maybe those that have the control can turn them on for us.
        YES, YES, YES, I want the smiles!!!!! What about a happy face too? And throw in a sad face when I don't like something. How about it????
        SueBaby

Comment

Smilies....

.... I don't use them but I think they add valuable expression as a adjunct to the typed words. Lets get them turned on.

Why are they turned off anyway????
          This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Huh?

What are you talking about? Smiles?
            Jiggers, EA

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggers
              What are you talking about? Smiles?
              At the bottom of this screen click on the word "smilies" are off and see how it works.
              Last edited by OldJack; 05-10-2006, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I had no idea either where the smilies could be. I think it's great. I might not use them but it will add to the fun of reading posts.

Comment

Voted no

I had to vote no just to make it a tie at 17 each!!
                  I would put a favorite quote in here, but it would get me banned from the board.

Comment

Thanks, Matt. I just responded to the post earlier. Now I voted, YES, of course.

Comment

Historical Cost-Stock

Where is a good place to go to get a stock price. Stock was purchased in Dec. 2001.
                      Thanks.

Comment

I voted Yes!!

Comment

Historical Stock Prices

Bird,
                          Try Bigcharts.com for historical stock prices. Otherwise try typing in Google Search for the stock and the investor relations page.

good Luck

Sandy

Comment

Smilies

I vote to turn on, if then all posters decide it clutters too much or are a nuisance, then the administrator can turn them back off again.

Hopefully we can still be professional and use them sparingly.

Sandy
                            Last edited by S T; 05-11-2006, 11:37 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

A big NO!

Smilies are overused and evolve into animated smilies, etc. I don't think they belong on a professional board where most people look for business information.

Comment

Working...
                              X