Sch c-medical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sch c-medical

Self-employed individual wants to know if he can employ spouse and take medical deductions other than just health insusrance.
    Anybody have any information that would allow this as a business expense if they employed the spouse?

Here is some information

This link is to a company called TASC, they administer the plans that will allow for this type of arrangement you speak of. In fact, you can become a referral partner and earn commission on each account you refer. There is no requirement for the client to sign up, but the record keeping requirements to administer the plan are a bit daunting without the help of this third party.

Circular 230 Disclosure:

Don't even think about using the information in this message!

Comment

interference ACA

I am most interested in this. As far as I know there are some hurdles created by the ACA. I was not able to find out if this issue has been resolved but believe TASC is working diligently on this (after all, it's their bread and butter). Please, anyone who more about this, give your opinion.

Comment

I have one of these plans, through TASC. TASC is excellent. We are waiting for a ruling which should be any day now on whether the plans are still valid with ACA.

Comment

informatin

Thanks for the information, any others use this to save their clients tax dollars?

Comment

Our firm has used TASC for a number of years. Almost all of the users are farmers who use it to cover their spouses. I've never had a problem with it so far.

Comment

Working...
            X