American Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris

I agree, Bee Knees. I had Chris and Mandisa picked in the beginning to be in the finals. I just heard on the morning show that the group, Fuel, had contacted Chris to be their lead singer. He sang their song, Hemmorage in an earlier show. They really liked how he sang it. But I think he might just keep his old band and still get a big contract from someone.

I will miss hearing him sing every week. He got a little hard sometimes, but when he sang you felt like you were at a concert. He was definitely the most professional sounding one of the group.

I do like Katharine. She is going to have to pick the perfect song and no mistakes this week.

I heard that all the people that were behind Reuben Studdard and all the supporters of Bo Bice are supporting Taylor. All from Alabama. My daughter said she didn't think there were that many people in Alabama. But there must be. He is always the highest ranked person. He is a good performer but he is NOT the best in the group.

Josh Gracin went out at #4 and you hear him on country radio all the time. He has had hits in the Top 10. So 4th place is still good.

Linda F

Comment

Katharine can be excellent. But she can also mess it up. She needs to be more consistent. My money is on Taylor.

Comment

I'm sorry.......

..... to say, Taylor will probably win. He is consistant, although not my choice. He is just too old for the competition.

It looks like Kathrine is now choking under the pressure. Goodby Katy.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

American Idol

After watching the show over the years it's a shame that another Barbra Striesand, Celene Dion, Julie Andrews, Frank Sinatra or a Bing Crosby, along with many past truely great voices have never shown up as a contestants on the Idol. There has to be someone of this caliber out there somewhere.

Maybe someday a truley great voice will show up instead of just the same ole run of the mill singers.
          Confucius say:
          He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

American Idol? Give me a break!

Originally posted by Bees Knees

Now the real reason I wanted to talk about American Idol. I have watched the TV show since its first season...
            I forsake the forum for three weeks to give a break from nonsense to that moderator who, in Sovaesque fashion, shall remain nameless 'cause he is too (whatever) and what's he do? Starts a thread about a TV show! I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you! There's not a shred of decency or decorum remaining on this board.

What'll he do next? Install smilies on the board?

Comment

You calling American Idol nonsense????? Nonsense!!!!...

Comment

Who is ............

going home tomorrow?????? We'll see tonight.......
                This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W
                  going home tomorrow?????? We'll see tonight.......
                  Elliott. He has been in the bottom group before, and Katherine is the only femal left, and Taylor has never been in the bottom....So I think Elliott is going home.

Comment

Working...
                  X