Employer notification of ACA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employer notification of ACA

Has anyone gotten info on requirements for Employer Notifications to their Employees about ACA "options" etc?
    I'm thinking this will cause some of the client problems anticipated by JoshinNC in a previous post!
    Last edited by luke; 08-26-2013, 10:05 AM.

Originally posted by luke View Post
    Has anyone gotten info on requirements for Employer Notifications to their Employees about ACA "options" etc?
    I'm thinking this will cause some of the client problems anticipated by JoshinNC in a previous post!
    Yes. One of our Facebook EA's group posted just the other day about the requirements. There are sample letters from the IRS website.

(If you're an EA, by all means join us."
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Harlan,

I thought you were going to let the navigators take care of all that for you. You don't need no stinkin' IRS sample letter for that.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshinNC View Post
        I thought you were going to let the navigators take care of all that for you. You don't need no stinkin' IRS sample letter for that.

These letters are required to be given to employees by their employers. Doesn't matter whether or not employer has more than 50 employees or not.
        Even my three employee family (father, mother and son) S corp has to receive a letter from the corporation. well, officially, that is. LOL
        ChEAr$,
        Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Working...
        X