Fillable 1099-misc for 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fillable 1099-misc for 2013

Does anyone know of any website that has a free copy of a form 1099-misc 2013 that is fillable online? If so please post the link.

I don't think you'll find a free 1099-Misc fillable form online. But you can download the blanks from IRS and in just a few minutes you could format an Excel spreadhsheet to print the info onto the blanks. Of course you'll still have to obtain red Copy A's at the end of the year, but the same Excel speadsheet will drop the info onto them if you save it.
    "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

I did boo boo

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
      I don't think you'll find a free 1099-Misc fillable form online. But you can download the blanks from IRS and in just a few minutes you could format an Excel spreadhsheet to print the info onto the blanks. Of course you'll still have to obtain red Copy A's at the end of the year, but the same Excel speadsheet will drop the info onto them if you save it.
      John, thanks for replying but I did a boo boo. I meant a fillable copy of a W-9 for which I located.

Comment

Working...
      X