General Posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Posting

Lately, more post show up with a title "Help needed", "Advise needed" etc., anyway all not saying a bit about the content of the post. I don't even want to take a look at these posts. Hey, we all come here for help and advise and we are all busy enough not to be forced to open a post just to see what it is about. If you want to have the best exposure to your question please indicate in the subject line what it is about.

Oh.

So don't do a "general posting"?
    Friends double; family triple. Don't buy an audit for yourself. If someone has to go to jail make sure it is the client. Remember it is only taxes, nothing important.

Comment

General posting

Be specific, like "Guess what I want to know?"

Comment

On several occasions, I've considered "I'm In A Jam Here !" as a thread title.
        "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Originally posted by mastertaxguy View Post
          Oh.

So don't do a "general posting"?
          Originally posted by taxxcpa
          Be specific, like "Guess what I want to know?"
          Ahhh....the comic relief I so desperately needed today! Just washed two clients' worth of aggro right off my shoulders.
          Last edited by BP.; 04-09-2013, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnH View Post
            On several occasions, I've considered "I'm In A Jam Here !" as a thread title.
            I do love a quality strawberry jam. Unlike wine, never skimp on the quality of your jam.

Comment

Divorced Parent with <50% custody releases exemption on 8332 to grandparents who are

Originally posted by Gretel View Post
              Lately, more post show up with a title "Help needed", "Advise needed" etc., anyway all not saying a bit about the content of the post. I don't even want to take a look at these posts. Hey, we all come here for help and advise and we are all busy enough not to be forced to open a post just to see what it is about. If you want to have the best exposure to your question please indicate in the subject line what it is about.

..sorry can't finish. Ran outa room on the subject line

Comment

I am so happy to provide some fun in April. Seems like I am the only one who does not want to open every post.

Comment

Often times fooling around with forbidden fruit can get you in a jam.
                  "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

No

Originally posted by Nashville View Post
                    Divorced Parent with <50% custody releases exemption on 8332 to grandparents who are
                    ..sorry can't finish. Ran outa room on the subject line
                    And I don't have to provide a cite.

Is the kid a US citizen?
                    Last edited by RitaB; 04-09-2013, 01:21 PM.
                    If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Working...
                    X