Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Binders Next Year!!!

Editors-
    Can you put a better binder on next year? I would be happy to pay the extra $$ for it.

I was making a copy of a page from TTB Deluxe Edition and 1/2 of the book came out of the binding. I had it folder back (like I have numerous times before) but this time it all came apart. Luckily the 1/2 out of the binding did not fall all over the place but..

OH MY GOSH!!!

I have my assisant putting the pages back in the binding as we speak but I feel as if I am without a limb right now.

This is just par for the course right now. Timing is everything.

4 1/2 more days to go!!!
    Noel
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."- Oscar Wilde

TaxBook Binding

I prefer the loose binding. Hope the editors do NOT go with stiff book binding like Lassers thick paperback book.

It may a good idea to take a survey and see how many of your clients would pay extra for a CD Version or online version of the TaxBook. That way it would be rather easy to print a section of the book. Of course I have no idea of the logistics involved. Only the editors would have a grasp of this.

I remember from my earlier days of binding curriculum publications that there are two companies providing these binders and machines: GBC and SW. Which one is being used for the TB??
    Last edited by Chief; 04-12-2006, 06:11 PM. Reason: omission

Comment

Same thing

happened to me - book slid off my lap and the book came apart. I like the loose leaf because it does make it easier to copy, but not easy putting the book together when the pages fall out! Love all the info the Tax Book offers!
      peggysioux

Comment

Same here.

Took me 15 minutes to put back together.

Comment

did you swear as much as I did?

Made others laugh in the office, and once I realized it could have been worse (all the pages could have fallen out of order) I took a deep breath and moved on.
          Noel
          "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
          X