Got up..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got up..........

........ and went to the office-- All the electricity is off on the whole block. Looked around to see what I could do then went home. I'll check back in an hour or two.

The sun is shining and in the 60s. I sat on my front porch and smelled spring in the air. What a nice day it is.

But I'll pay for this later and tomorrow, but it is a nice break........
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Lucky you . . . enjoy the beautiful day! Power went out in my area several weeks ago, and so client dropped off his stuff when he arrived for his appt. He was pleasantly surprised by his refund this year, and when he asked what changed, I told him I did his taxes in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W
      ........ and went to the office-- All the electricity is off on the whole block. Looked around to see what I could do then went home. I'll check back in an hour or two.

The sun is shining and in the 60s. I sat on my front porch and smelled spring in the air. What a nice day it is.

But I'll pay for this later and tomorrow, but it is a nice break........
      Seems like a blessing in a nightmare. Go easy on you later on and don't forget extensions.

Comment

a real taxpro would sharpen his pencil & do them by candle.
        Last edited by stern100; 04-11-2006, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Just came home .........

......... for supper. Electric came on about 11 am but still no internet connection.

Thank for all your good words of help and support, buy the way, I don't own a pencil sharpner and havn't use one for a long time...................
          This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W
            ......... for supper. Electric came on about 11 am but still no internet connection.

Thank for all your good words of help and support, buy the way, I don't own a pencil sharpner and havn't use one for a long time...................
            How about a generator for the electricity?
            SueBaby

Comment

Originally posted by SueBaby
              How about a generator for the electricity?
              P.S. What's for supper?
              SueBaby

Comment

Funny......

........ you should mention generator. I have one but it hasn't been started since the last blackout, the Ohio chain of events. Aaahh who am I kidding, I didn't want to go to work nor hassell with the pull cord. It was a great morning!!!! Now I'm back at work ANNND working at 11PM to make up the work lost.

Comment

Working...
                X