Is my return ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my return ready?

Two called yesterday and one today. I really hate that.

Yes, I finished your return but didn't tell you because I don't really want to get paid.

Wow, my office looks bad.
    If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Originally posted by RitaB View Post
    Two called yesterday and one today. I really hate that.

Yes, I finished your return but didn't tell you because I don't really want to get paid.

Wow, my office looks bad.
    Sad one today . . . . . . can you get my return done this week? My wife has left me and I need to get a copy of the return to the lawyer.

Long time client, long-time married, sobbing over the phone.

Maribeth

Comment

Got that...

Originally posted by Maribeth View Post
      Sad one today . . . . . . can you get my return done this week? My wife has left me and I need to get a copy of the return to the lawyer.

Long time client, long-time married, sobbing over the phone.

Maribeth
      Got that call when I was in an airport waiting for a flight. Wanted to know how he was going to file the next year... Strange how people react, isn't it?
      "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Interesting how people react, isn't it?

Originally posted by Maribeth View Post
        Wow, the wheels of justice turn faster wherever you are than here.

Originally posted by Possi View Post
        Got that call when I was in an airport waiting for a flight. Wanted to know how he was going to file the next year... Strange how people react, isn't it?
        Now that you mention it, looks like there might be a few other things on the agenda.
        If you loan someone $20 and never see them again, it was probably worth it.

Comment

Working...
        X