NC and Ark Address and EIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC and Ark Address and EIN

Taxpayer received refunds of known amounts from NC and Ark. Problem is the Ark 1099G does not list an EIN. The taxpayer has lost his NC 1099G so I need both the address that would have been shown on it and the EIN. After 20 min on hold with the NC TPPS I was told I would have to do a POA to get the information. Can anyone supply or tell me how to conveniently get the missing information?

I know that I only need the missing info if I am going to efile the return but I like efiling.

Originally posted by erchess View Post
    Taxpayer received refunds of known amounts from NC and Ark. Problem is the Ark 1099G does not list an EIN. The taxpayer has lost his NC 1099G so I need both the address that would have been shown on it and the EIN. After 20 min on hold with the NC TPPS I was told I would have to do a POA to get the information. Can anyone supply or tell me how to conveniently get the missing information?

I know that I only need the missing info if I am going to efile the return but I like efiling.
    I e-file returns all the time without seeing a 1099G. Just enter the correct amount on line 10.

Comment

If you want the address and EIN info from the NC 1099G, it is:

State of North Carolina
      Department of Revenue
      PO Box 25000
      Raleigh, NC 27640-0001

FEIN: 56-1611838

I don't know antyhing about Arkansas - is it a state or a territory?
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

The Arkansas 1099G does not list an EIN on it. I don't know which software you use, but in Drake, if you go to 3 - Income on the General page, it will bring up a page that has, among other things, line 10 - Taxable Refunds and a place for entering numbers.

LT
        Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

Working...
        X