help with message board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with message board

How do I reply to a message? I feel like I'm an idiot!

at the bottom

Originally posted by memik1 View Post
    How do I reply to a message? I feel like I'm an idiot!
    Look for the button at the bottom or top that says "post reply". Click that.
    "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Originally posted by Possi View Post
      Look for the button at the bottom or top that says "post reply". Click that.
      test to see if this works

Comment

Originally posted by memik1 View Post
        test to see if this works
        i can not find a post reply button, can only get to a submit reply by clicking on quote

Comment

under the last box

It is under the last post on the left side of the screen.

Linda, EA

Comment

Originally posted by oceanlovin'ea View Post
            It is under the last post on the left side of the screen.

Linda, EA
            not on my screen it isn't---oh well, this method works, so i'll not waste any more time onit, but thank you all anyway

Comment

Not Signed In?

Maybe you're not signed in. I believe you can review the message but cannot comment or reply unless you're signed in.

Comment

Originally posted by zeros View Post
                Maybe you're not signed in. I believe you can review the message but cannot comment or reply unless you're signed in.
                definitely signed in, it says welcome and my name, tried signing out and back in, looked the same, acted the same, thanks

Comment

The "Post Reply" is also at the top left of the first message of a thread. If you are not signed in, when you click on it, it will take you to the sign in screen. If you are not getting the Post Reply button, you probably need to contact the TTB people to find out how to fix it.

LT
                  Only in government or politics is a "cut in spending" really an increase. It's just not as much of an increase as they wanted it to be, therefore a "cut".

Comment

The “Post Reply” Does not appear on the screen when you are viewing in “Threaded Mode.”

Above the thread view on the far right side of the screen, click on “Display Mode.” Then choose “Switch to Linear Mode.”

That allows you to see every post on the thread in the order that it was posted, along with the “Post Reply” button at the beginning and end of the thread. That allows you to post a reply without having to use the “quote” button.

Comment

Working...
                    X