Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bees Knees
    Now your up to 5 stars. Way to go...
    Please tell me!!! This is toooo much for me-----5? What did I do to deserve one star? But 5???? By the way, how to do a SMILE? So I can do 5? Whatever and Whoever THANK YOU!!!
    SueBaby

Comment

A perk of getting to 100 posts is that you are a Senior Member. Once you are a Senior Member, you are given the power to rate threads on a scale of one to five stars. Those of us in the Senior Members Club have decided your thread is a five star thread.

Congratulations on a job well done.

Comment

I had no idea "senior" really comes with benefits and powers. No I can spread stars all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bees Knees
          A perk of getting to 100 posts is that you are a Senior Member. Once you are a Senior Member, you are given the power to rate threads on a scale of one to five stars. Those of us in the Senior Members Club have decided your thread is a five star thread.

Congratulations on a job well done.
          THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!! I never have had five stars in my life. Not ever one. I am very honored. But, what job did I do? I love the board and all here.
          I will miss you guys after tax season, or will you still be around? You're like family now. What will I do with my time? What will I read late at night? How will I cope in not being stressed out at nights?
          Anyway, thanks for a wonderful ride!!! Your advice, your friendly messages, your help, and your laughter to break my stress was all worth it. Wish I could meet everyone in person and thank all. My hat is off to ALL! This was all worth it.
          SueBaby

Comment

Originally posted by SueBaby
            THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!! I never have had five stars in my life. Not ever one. I am very honored. But, what job did I do? I love the board and all here.
            I will miss you guys after tax season, or will you still be around? You're like family now. What will I do with my time? What will I read late at night? How will I cope in not being stressed out at nights?
            Anyway, thanks for a wonderful ride!!! Your advice, your friendly messages, your help, and your laughter to break my stress was all worth it. Wish I could meet everyone in person and thank all. My hat is off to ALL! This was all worth it.
            Where are you going SueBaby? We will see you at the IRS forum, then at the Drake School, so dont worry. Of course you still owe me that hamburger.
            Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Originally posted by BRIAN
              Where are you going SueBaby? We will see you at the IRS forum, then at the Drake School, so dont worry. Of course you still owe me that hamburger.
              Be sure to tell me how you like it.
              SueBaby

Comment

Originally posted by SueBaby

We will still be here. Actually, we have more fun during the off season...We have more time to argue taxes. Right now we have to actually DO something...

OK break time over....

Comment

Working...
                X