NCPE for education?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCPE for education?

Have any of you heard anything about the NCPE? They put an email in my box with a flier wanting me to sign up for a one hour webinar at a time of my choosing on Jan 25 about how it is that the bush tax cuts got extended. Since I am a non member and did not attend their fall conference this will cost me $50 which is much more than I would normally spend for only an hour of continuing ed but is I guess do-able. Would appreciate any feedback.

Ncpe

There is no membership to NCPE. Maybe they charge less for a webinar to a past attendee. I go to their 1040 seminar every year. Their book is a great reference. I don't know anything about their webinars.

Comment

Good Stuff

Erchess if this is National Center for Professional Education out of Zachary, LA, their seminars are good stuff.

Very engaging speakers, good reference material, good facilities. Recommend their seminars very highly.

Comment

NCPE Fellowship

NCPE started a new program called NCPE Fellowship. I think the fee to join was $99. They have a lot of good stuff on their website.which is NCPEFellowship.com

Beanna Whitlock is the executive director. This is what she started doing after she left the other organization.

I am sure the update will be well worth the money. I think I will take it. IRS has a webinar the next day. But I think the one from NCPE will be give much more working knowledge.

Their seminars each year are one of the best...expensive for me. But I try to do 1040 one year and corporations & partnerships the next. The book you get is chuck full of useful information.

Linda

Comment

Working...
        X