Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Opportunities

Hello,

Does anyone have any good places to aplply for tax positions in the Reading, PA area. I am a Quickbooks pro advisor and just passed the enrolled agent exam. I currently have a day job in accounting and I also have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting. I want something full-time, it has been really hard to break into the tax field.

Thanks,

Email

RNuse09@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by RNuse09 View Post
      Hello,

Does anyone have any good places to aplply for tax positions in the Reading, PA area. I am a Quickbooks pro advisor and just passed the enrolled agent exam. I currently have a day job in accounting and I also have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting. I want something full-time, it has been really hard to break into the tax field.

Thanks,
      It takes quite a few years getting started. If you can afford it, just wait it out. 2 or 3 years should get you at least, low but reasonable income. It usually grows faster after that and by the 5th year you will feel better.

How about HRBlock? They are always looking for good people.
      Last edited by BOB W; 01-17-2011, 03:21 PM.
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
      X