Update Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update Suggestion

Just printed the updates on the pre-punched blanks for my TB Binder.

Beats having to cut and paste or make notes on the original sheets in the plastic bound books.

However, as a suggestion for those with duplex printers to set the corrections and include the page, either front or back, so that when the correction is printed, the opposite page prints also. I had to copy the uncorrected page on the opposite corrected page. Took a little extra time.

Also, for those that do not have duplex printers, it would also be nice to have the opposite uncorrected page also posted, and you can manually print both side.

Just a suggestion for next year, or this year if more corrections are coming.

But I sure do like being able to print for my binder.

The only problem is that I purchased 2 binders. One for my interview desk and one for my work desk. I am not going to take all that extra time to update the binder at my interview desk. I am just going to mark the pages that were updated and if I need to reference it, I will get the one off of my work desk.

Maybe I will just buy one book next year if the updates are still going to be done the way that they are this year.
    Jiggers, EA
Working...
X