Do you see why life is confusing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you see why life is confusing

In the Deluxe edition: II was copying page 4-18 on the updates, but just the printed info in the box about the new law (right hand column) and pasted onto Word so I only could print that out to paste (literally) into my book.

OK It copied the old part underneath!! - that wasn't visable!!

Try it and see if I'm truly ready for the men in the white coats.
    Last edited by JG EA; 01-15-2011, 08:03 PM.
    JG

Too Early

Ohhhhhhh! It is too early in the Season to talk about "People in White coats"

I can't do updates as I only signed on for the Web Portal this year! But when I do the "alt" and highlight and copy and paste to Word - I even receive a paragraph I don't see on the Web Portal and my New Law Box ends up at the bottom

Sandy

Comment

problem with Adobe

I think I have a problem with my Adobe reader. I try to open the updates and get a black page and nothing ever happens then. But if I try to do something else it tells me that Adobe is running and i need to close it. I can't see it open anywhere.

I'll get my son-in-law to look at it monday when he picks up the kids after work.

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by S T View Post
        Ohhhhhhh! It is too early in the Season to talk about "People in White coats"

I can't do updates as I only signed on for the Web Portal this year! But when I do the "alt" and highlight and copy and paste to Word - I even receive a paragraph I don't see on the Web Portal and my New Law Box ends up at the bottom

Sandy
        Thanks - this makes me feel better.

All those changes. I don't know if I could stand the use of toner but I have a suggestion of a "print all pages of correction on 01/10/11.."
        JG

Comment

Perhaps a nice "mental health day" is what you kids need
          Attached Files

Comment

All I See Is Red...

I bought my payroll forms from a different place this year. First order I placed I forgot to get the 1096 forms. So did another order for them. In my weary (stomach flu) state of mind I thought I needed the red W-3 forms also. I did another order.

Now I am preparing payroll returns and started wondering why I have red W-3s for 2010... oh yeah I remember now. Geez! After not using red W-3 forms for so many years you would think I would remember that I don't need them anymore. I keep thinking "red.. need red forms".

See How Stupid I Look...
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X