Web Portal Tab 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Portal Tab 14

Anyone else having problems accessing that tab? I can load the first page but not pages 9 and 10 which is what I need.

I tried it. When I selected the 14-9 on the first page, it would not bring it up. But, if I clicked the forward arrow to move the pages forward, I could get to pages 9 and 10. Must be a glich. But, I could read those pages that way.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Thank You

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try it and post again if I have further problems.

Comment

just tried it and worked fine..

Maybe fixed now?

Comment

Pages 14-9 etc

I just tried,
          If I click on "Tab 14 Contents" and click on 14-9 I receive the error "page not found"
          If I go to top and click on 14-1 next page arrow to 14-9 or 14-10 - page displays

Sandy

Comment

not fixed

Outwest, did you click on the table of contents to tab 14 or some other table of contents, or what is on your screen above and below the facsimile of the page? My problem appears to be limited to clicking on the table of contents on the facsimile page in tab 14. Ms White kindly observed that yes she has the same problem but pointed out the workaround using the numbers at the top and bottom of the screen.

Comment

I was using the top of page numbers..

looks like the internal link on the first page is broken. Should be a easy fix.

Comment

Working...
              X