Nartp ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nartp ????

Who are these people? I like their emails very much. Very informative.........How long have they been around?

This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Nartp

From what I can gather, this is a group that sprung up from the National Association of Certified Professional Bookkeepers, located out in Salt Lake City.
    I don't know how they got our names and e-mail addresses, but I've been getting their e-mails also.
    Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

They seem to be on the ball with their info. I'll be watching them in the near future.
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

NATP vs NARTP

The annual membership is less then NATP and you get a certificate with your membership something NATP never gave out that I remember. Sounds like their gearing up for the influx of Registered Tax Preparers.

Comment

NATP Certificate

I framed my NATP certificate and hung it on my wall with my NAEA certificate and EA certificate and NY Tax Preparer certificate and my Notary Public certificate and a painting that mimics The Scream and is labeled April 15th.

Comment

Working...
          X