just copier.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just copier.......

Does anyone have any suggestions for a copier? My mother had a copier that she has had for probably 25 years. It finally bite the dust. Can't be fixed.

She does not have a computer so she doesn't need a machine that does everything. She would just like a copy machine.

Any suggestions???

Linda

Hi Linda - I have an old Sharp printer/copier/scanner that I use solely as a copy machine. It works fine, just plugged it into the wall and ready to go.

Comment

HP Copier #6310

This is a 4 in 1 color copier so it can do faxing also. Been reliable for me. Not sure if they still sell this model as they change so often. Get cartridges from Inkgrabber. com for about $9.00. I think I paid about $100.

Comment

I've had good luck with Canon's

Nothing fancy, but they seem to hold up very well.
        Evan Appelman, EA

Comment

We got an Epson Workforce all in one. But the machine is black and she can't see the buttons so that she knows what to push.

My mother is almost 90 years old and still has a business that she operates. She sells herbs and vitamins. The fact that she has been doing this for 34 years is a testimony for the company and her good genes. Anyway, she has wet macular degeneration in her right eye. So with one good eye she needs all the help she can get.

She makes copies of articles to give to people when they are there and does a monthly newsletter.

She wants a light colored machine so she can see the buttons. I will check out your suggestions.

Linda

Comment

The basic Canon's are light beige

and pretty mindless to operate.
            Evan Appelman, EA

Comment

Working...
            X