NYS Sales Tax Preparation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYS Sales Tax Preparation

I want to have all my clients' Quarterly Sales Tax done On-line BUT I would like them fill and sign the sales figures to keep for for my record. Does anyone have a sample worksheet to share with me?

Much Appreciation.

Kay, EA

It is probably me, but who is filling out the on-line ST form and from what source is the info coming from? Your records or the client's?
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

NY Sales Tax

I agree with you Bob.

And I'm a former NYS Sales Tax auditor - about 30 years ago.

I wouldn't make anything convenient for them. If they're too **** cheap not to send paper forms because "they're saving postage" then make them earn their keep by having keypunchers punch the information in.

And if we're required to sign the return as the preparer - I'd better be sure that I have some assurance the preparation is based on factual data.
      Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

I think very soon NYS will require that Sales Tax forms be done directly on the state's website. Already, any business not using a preparer must file On-line. This is the reason why I'm planning ahead of this

Comment

Working...
        X