Why doesn't the TMI Group have meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News Release..................

2 TMI Members get together in NC but a lot of ears ringing all over the country.

Well it is a start. Two is better than none. Maybe more locals should do the same in order to build momentum for the "Grand TMI Handshake".
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Nc

I'd drive to NC, especially after it's cold here in CT. Is the ice cream home made?

Comment

Originally posted by Lion View Post
        I'd drive to NC, especially after it's cold here in CT. Is the ice cream home made?
        Nawww, it was sto bot. (store bought, i.e. bought in a store), at of all places, the Philly Hoagie house, something like that.

I'm wondering now if Charlotte NC might be a good place for our national meeting next year. Hmm.. need a host.... hmmmm.
        ChEAr$,
        Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Hotel rates are awfully high in Charlotte, and I doubt more than 5 people can fit in my office at one time, but...
          "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

Gear Up in Orlando

Mickey and Gear Up Dec. 14th!

Comment

Orlando in November

I'm going to be in Orlando 6-11 November for the CCH Users' Conference.

Comment

Working...
              X